Tuesday 18 September 2012

Questionnaire

I have costructed a questionnaire for my friends to answer so that i can use the answers given in a constructive way that can help me in what i can do in my video recording to suit the audience. I have chosen my friends to answer these questions as they like the same styles of music and videos that i do so with the answers i can make my video to suit the audience of people like me and my friends. These are the questions i asked and within that are the most popular answers given by my friends that took part in the questionnaire.

Question 1: Performance, narrative or mixed music videos?
Answer 1: Mixed

Qustion 2: Colour or black and white?
Answer 2: Colour

Question 3: Fast, slow or mixed paced?
Answer 3: Mixed

Question 4: Indoor, outdoor or mixed?
Answer 4: Mixed

Question 5: Direct or in-direct representation to the lyrics?
Answer 5: In-direct

Question 6: Direct or in-direct representation to the song meaning?
Answer 6: Direct

Question 7: Band, solo or mixed performance?
Answer 7: Mixed



No comments:

Post a Comment